Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pumpkins & Fall Photo Op


Gavin & Sophia with their pumpkins that they drew faces on....


Gavin showing his pumpkin off along with some marker on his face:) He looks just thrilled doesn't he!


Admiring his pumpkin.






Sophia very hard at work on her pumpkin.



And now with the finished product!






What goofballs!







Gav & Soph yelling about something...those 2 monkeys are always yelling about something!



Our maple trees turned a gorgeous bright red this fall...so I thought that I could get a picture of the kids in front of one...well, sometimes no matter how hard you try you just can't make it work. Sophia is usually pretty good about smiling for pitures now but Gavin is usually either making a face or distracted by something...here are some of my attempts.



Wow look at that static!



My girl.






My guy.









She cracks me up! This picture kind of reminds me of a senior portrait!



Goofball Gav.



This might be my best one.



"Is that a bird over there?"



What a pretty tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment