Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Final Dickinson Post


Sophia, Nana Bobbie, Gavin and Papa Ken....I think this one is so cute!


One evening we took the kids swimming at the community center....they had such a great time and I could not believe how brave both of them have become in the water!


Sophia taking her turn down the water slide.


Papa Ken helping Sophie swim.



Nana getting her feet wet with Gavin.




Papa helping Gavin down the slide...what a brave little guy...he wanted to be just like Sophie and do it all by himself!



Me and my 2 little fish!



Way to go Soph!






Soph taking a break from jumping in to wave at Nana!



My Dad and I helping the kids "swim" around the pool.



Way to go Gavy!



Me and my boy.



Sophia was very confident when swimming this time...she would not even let Papa or I hold her hand in the water on the way back to the beginning of the water slide.



Gavin playing "store"



Cute Soph.



S & G watching a cartoon.



I love this one!






Soph taking a ride on her bike one evening...what a face!



Gavy on his scooter....



My big boy.



The kids helping Papa rake up all the fallen leaves in the yard...well, at least they thought they were helping:)



Soph taking her turn.



Gav helping Papa.







What a hard little worker!



Gavin and Sophia playing in their fort.



Gav reading a book.



Cute Gavy.



Gavin showing Papa some pictures in his book.






Nana reading Sophia a book before bedtime.




Nana and Papa posing with kids before we had to leave on our trip to go back home...it is always a sad good-bye. We had a wonderful several days! Thanks sooo much to my Mom & Dad for everything...we love you.



On the trip back we stopped at Carol & Danny's house again and we were able to see my cousin, Austin on his visit back from school in Jordan. Here Sophia is getting her fill of the cats! She just loves them!



Austin, myself, Gavin & Soph with the kitty cat.



And now with my aunt, Carol too! It was sooo great to see you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment