Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Festivities 2011


We had a wonderful Halloween this year although we were missing one very important part of our family....Patrick (who was bow hunting up north:( Lucky for us we had some really fun things to do:) Here are the kids and I all dressed up in our costumes...2 scary witches and a bat!


One of my faves!






Wow she is one scary witch!




By far the cutest bat I have ever seen!


Boy do I love those 2 kids!


So scary!!!!!!!!!!!




Like mother, like daughter!


What a frightful bunch!




We were sooo lucky to have Nana Sandy come and stay with us for a few days and help me out with the kids. We had a super fun Halloween night and an absolutely perfect evening for trick-or-treating. I just think this one of Nana snuggling with her grandkids is so precious!


That look on Gav's face is too cute!


Ready to head out for trick-or-treating....


Ms. Witch.


Mama and her kiddos.


Sophia checking out her treats.


What a sucker!


Gav trying hard to get that whole sucker in his mouth..what a goofball!





Gavin & Sophia having soooo much fun! This was the first year that both the kids really enjoyed trick-or-treating! They did sooo good and had so much fun holding hands around the neighborhood and going from house to house. They both said "trick-or-treat" and "thank you" at every house. I was very proud of them!



Gav checking out his treats.














I took the kids to my friend's Halloween party one evening. Here are myself and my dear friend, Stephanie.



George and Steph...how cute are they!




Gavin with his friend Ben (George & Steph's little one)



This one makes my heart melt!



Me and the kids...we sure had a fun night!



The Berger's with our little friend Charlie (George & Steph's oldest boy)




The ladies (Jana, Steph, Katie, Anna, myself and Lindsy (the host)...thanks to Linds and Jeremy for the great party! We all had a blast! You and Jeremy are fabulous hosts!

Happy Halloween to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment