Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dickinson Trip: Part 1


I took the kids on a long trip to Dickinson to visit my parents at the end of October. My mom met us half way at my Aunt Carol & Uncle Danny's house. We had lunch there and headed on to Dickinson. The kids actually did quite well on the long drive and we all sure had a wonderful time visiting family and friends. These 1st pictures are taken at Carol's place...they have lots of cats on their farm which the kids were very fond of...especially Sophia.


Sophia and the kitty.



She would have held them all day!



Sophie, Gavin and Nana Bobbie.



Gavin even tried to hold one too!



Sophia, Nana Bobbie, Gavin, Aunt Judy & Aunt Carol. (both of my mom's sisters)



Sophia, Nana Bobbie, Judy, myself and Gav.



Gavin playing with his new train set from Nana & Papa....he just loves it!



Papa Ken reading to Sophia.



One day we went to the Community Center to meet up with 2 highschool/college friends of mine that were both in town the same weekend....it was just meant to be that we would all be able to see each other again and meet some of our kids that we have not been able to meet yet! It was sooo fun and I am sooo happy that we were able to make this happen! This pictue is of Gavin and Caden (Kim's little boy). Caden is about 10 weeks older than Gav. They sure had fun playing ball together!



Soph and Caden.



Yup, those 2 kids that are fighting over the same ball...those are mine....this is sooo typical!



Gavin, Sophia and Caden.



Gavin playing on the jungle gym.



Cute Gav.



Kim with Caden, Tanya with Gianna & Grazia (who is in the baby bjorn), Sophia, Gavin and myself. It sure isn't easy getting all those little one to look at the camera at the same time!



Kim, Tanya and Lindsay. Loved seeing you ladies with your kids and husbands...it was sooo much fun....hope we can do it again soon!



Gianna and Gavin playing with their basketballs....



How cute! (Gianna is approx. 3 mon. younger than Gav)



I had to get a picture of Baby Grazia in there too!



Later that same day, my cousin, Heidi came over with her new baby, Cora....we were sooo excited to meet her for the 1st time! Here Sophia is holding Cora!



New Mommy, Heidi with sleepy Baby Cora.



My Dad with Cora.



Smiley Cora!



My cousins, Hope & Haylee, Aunt Brenda, Heidi, Cora, my mother, Sophia, myself and Gav.
We had a lovely visit with everyone and hope that we can do it again soon!



My handsome little guy.



Papa Ken jumping on the trampoline with the kids....they both absolutely loved jumping on that tramp!



Sophia.



Soph in action....wow can she go high!



Brother & Sister.



Soph & Gav eating dinner at thier school desks that my mom found for them...they sure thought they were cool!



This picture was taken of proof that Gavin can eat a green vegetable....he ate green peas for the 1st time and he made sure that he ate every last one of them! Way to go Gav!

Stay tuned for lots of more pictures of out trip to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment