Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Visit to ND

In August, we made it to Dickinson to visit my family for a long weekend.  Amazingly, we were able to attend a 40th wedding anniversary party for my aunt and uncle, a family reunion, go to the Medora Musical and do a little swimming.  It was one fun-filled weekend!

We went to family reunion for my dad's mom's side of the family, The Karsky's.  (Volesky is her married name) Here is the majority of the Volesky family. 

Sophia got along very well with my cousin, Crystal's little girl, Makenna.  

Lane and I and one sleeping baby with the reunion dance going on in the background.

Papa Ken and Gavin.

Nana Bobbie and sleeping Greyson.
It was one long day for Grey but he did really good.

Sophia and my uncle, Keith.

We made it out to The Volesky farm, my Uncle Kevin and Aunt Brenda's place and where my dad grew up.  Here the kids are with Nana and Papa taking a little drive. 

Of coarse we had to try out their trampoline...


Nana and Grey.

The guys: Patrick, Grey, my Dad, Gavin and Lane.

That baby sure likes to walk:)

The ladies: My mom, myself and Sophia.

 There sure is a lot of oil activity going on in the area these days!  Now there is a new rig on my grandparents land.  My parents took us out to see it.  Here my Dad is explaining how the process works.

The flame in the background.


Sophia.


Lots of pretty sunflowers:)
Love this picture of my pretty girl.


 The Volesky oilwell.

 My parents took us all to Medora one evening.  We went out for dinner and then to the Medora Musical.  It was a great time for us all!

 Our family at the Medora Musical.



 Nana Bobbie, Soph and Gav.

 Lane and Patrick.

 Gavin and Sophia even got to go up on stage!  They were up there waving USA flags...they were so cute!



 This is how the stage ended up!  Look at all the kids!  Our kids are in there some where:(

 Grey enjoyed the show as well.

 Cute Gavin.

 Pretty Sophie.

 Patrick and I.

Sophia showing off her new hair beads.

 Nana, Gav and Soph went on a bike ride one morning.




 One afternoon we took the kids swimming at the new waterpark at the community center.  The kids had a blast!  Gavin loved the waterguns:)

 Daddy and Grey wading in the pool.

 What a fun place!

 Daddy helping his baby....just love this pic:)

 Sophia was swimming all over the place!

 Me and my little guy.

 The kids eating their giant freezy pops...





 Grey out for a walk to the park.


 Happy baby.

 Such a monkey!

 Gavin is getting a lot better at the monkey bars.  Here he is doing this long bunch on his own!

 Nana and Grey.

Nana and Papa with their youngest grandson.

Well, that was one long post!  What a wonderful time we had in ND!  Thanks Mom & Dad for everything....can't wait until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment