Thursday, October 2, 2014

August Wrap Up

Here are pictures way back in August....I know, I get more behind each and every month!~  OH well....what do you do....life happens!

Grey playing with his toys.


Gav playing with legos.

This guy loves to stand next to things...

and have people help him walk around the house....thanks Sissy!

May the force be with you.


Brothers in the bath.



Greyson.




Love this one!

Smiley happy guy!


Grey loves the swing and Gavin loves to push him!

SO MUCH FUN!



 
Brotherly love:)





Great night for a fire in backyard firepit.


Me and my 2 big kids.

Gav in the smoke.

I had to get a couple pics of the frogs that are on our house every night!  These 2 were both around our front door/porch. 

O finally I am done with August postings!  Now I can move onto Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment