Thursday, October 2, 2014

10 Years

 On August 28th, Patrick and I celebrated 10 years of marriage!  Wow! The years have really flown by!
We went out to a vineyard close to our house and then out to dinner to celebrate.  


 Wine tasting at Sovereign Estate Winery in Waconia.  Such a cute little place!

 My handsome husband.

 It started raining as we were sitting outside but we were protected by an umbrella and enjoyed the outdoors and peaceful scenery.


 As we were driving from the winery to the restaurant for dinner, we saw a beautiful rainbow that had come out after the rain.  I thought it was kind of symbolic:)
We had a wonderful evening out....thanks to Jim and Sandy for babysitting the kids so we could spend some quality time together.
I am so thankful for my wonderful husband and love of my life, Patrick.  We have built a life together and I am beyond happy!  I love you honey!  I look forward to many more years of marriage and making memories with our kids along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment