Sunday, December 15, 2013

Our New Family Of 5!

Our whole family has been looking forward to meeting our new little baby boy....the kids have been sooo excited for months!  What a hard thing to wait for!  I was so anxious for them to meet Greyson later that day!  My mom came to stay with us and was watching the kids for us while we were in the hospital.  Patrick went to pick them all up after Sophia finished school that afternoon  (it was of course snowing outside making the roads no so good) and brought them up to the hospital.  Sophia and Gavin were a bit shy at first but then came and sat by me on the bed with the baby.  They warmed up quickly to him and wanted to hold him....it warmed my heart seeing them both with little Grey and seeing that they loved him at first sight as well.

  
Our first picture as a family of 5!

  
Me and my 3 little loves.

  
I am one lucky Mama:)

  
Big sis and little brother.

  
Precious moments...




  
Baby cuddles.
 
  
Gav is in awe of his little brother.  He is so sweet and gentle with him:)
 
  

 
  Showing Gavin how to put the pacifier back in Grey's mouth.

Baby Grey.


Big baby yawn.



Look at those big eyes!


  
Love this one!


Mama and her boys.


Sharing a giggle with my girl:)

So sweet.


Proud Daddy.

I just cannot tell you the extreme happiness it gives me to have my whole family finally together....our 3 kids together.  Our family is finally complete now with arrival of Baby Grey.  I have so much to be thankful for and feel blessed beyond measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment