Thursday, December 19, 2013

Move In Day Has Arrived!

On November 25th (the day after we got out of the hospital), Patrick and I took Greyson and went to the closing on our new home!  After that...it was time to move in!  Well, not so much for Grey and I...we went back to Jim and Sandy's house to take a much needed nap.  For Patrick and other family members and friends, it was time to move in A LOT of stuff!  It's amazing at how much stuff you realize that you have when you have to pack/unpack boxes!
Later that afternoon, Grey and I got a ride over and we finally got to take little Greyson home...to our new home.
Here are Grey and I in front of a big pile of boxes....that is what his first couple days at home looked like.  For me, the first few days after moving in were a complete whirlwind.  I had just had surgery and knew what I wasn't supposed to do....but, I am crazy about things being organized, especially in situations like that.  To say the least, I did what I thought I needed to do:)
We had tons of help though from both of our families and friends...and we could not have done it without each and every one them....a huge "Thank You" to them all!

 


Big brother, Gavin checking on Baby Grey for us...he is such a big help:)

Nana Bobbie keeping Grey nice and warm...it got kind of cold in the house while they were moving everything in and the doors had to be open.


Miss Sophia all ready for school one morning.

Grey taking a nap in the swing...he seems to really like it:)


Sophia and Gavin passing the time with some coloring and art projects.

Mama and Baby:)




Oh this expression just cracks me up!  This is Grey's excited face!


Gavin & Sophia sure love their little brother!

Siblings all hanging out together.

Such a sweet sleepy baby...



My 3 little loves.

Well, moving day has come and passed and it feels so good to finally be in our new home with our 2 kids and new baby.  We can finally start our new life....I have been thinking of that moment for so long:)

No comments:

Post a Comment