Friday, December 13, 2013

Greyson Kenneth Is Born!!!

 On November 21, 2013 Patrick and I went to Fairview Southdale Hospital in Edina, MN for my scheduled c-section at 9 am.  As we were driving there we could not believe that we were actually going to meet our baby boy in a couple of hours and that it was actually going to happen on the scheduled day....our 2 other children happened to be a little bit more unpredictable.  How ironic that our one "surprise" baby would end up to have the most planned out birth!
Greyson Kenneth came into this world at 9:20 am.  He was one beautiful and healthy baby boy!  He weighed 6 lbs, 8 oz and was 19 inches long.  He was my smallest baby yet!  But, not by far...Sophia weighed exactly the same amount but was 1/2 an inch longer.  Gavin was quite a bit bigger at 7 lbs, 12 oz and 20 1/2 in. long.
Greyson was perfect and we were just over the moon!  

Just a few hours earlier....
 Excited to meet our baby boy!

 Sweet Greyson arrives...

 I just love his body language.... it's like he is saying, "Here I am world...I have arrived"



 Greyson had such long finger nails and really scratches himself up in the next couple of days...poor baby guy.

 My first glance at my baby boy....love at first sight...

 One proud Daddy!

 So happy and in love!


 Daddy and son.

 Look at those eyes!

 Loving my baby cuddles...


 How blessed we are to have one more perfect little addition to our family!


Sweet baby Grey:)

Many, many more pictures to come....I am WAY behind on my blogging! 

No comments:

Post a Comment