Sunday, September 15, 2013

Our Little Kindergartener!

On September 5th was Sophia's 1st day of Kindergarten at Jonathon Elementary in Chaska!  She was sooo excited and a bit nervous....I was a bit nervous too.  We woke up and I made her choice of breakfast, which was chocolate chip pancakes, got ready for school and took some pictures.
Here is our little girl on her 1st big day of school....could not be more proud of her:)


Had to get one of her and her little bro too.



I love her little anxious grin in this one:)

Sophia in front of Jonathon Elementary.

I was so proud of her and there were no tears at all!  She was totally ready for this day!  She is going to be going full day and we all could not be more happy about that too...again, she is soooo ready for that!  Here she is about to put her backpack away in her locker.

And now in front of her desk too.

I am one proud Mama with my 2 little ones....my are they growing up fast!
 
Sophia's 1st day turned out just wonderful as well as everyday since.  She always comes out with a smile on her face and excited to tell us about what she did that day.  She likes her teacher, Mr. Carlson and has made a lot of new little friends.
At this point in time, Sophia would like to be a veterinarian, gymnastics teacher and a Mommy when she grows up...she is going to be one busy lady!  You go Sophia!  Only the sky is the limit!

Our little school girl on Day #2....I couldn't resist:)

No comments:

Post a Comment