Saturday, September 14, 2013

My Cutie-Pies

Sophia & Gavin LOVE to ride their bikes!  They have both gotten so good at it too (Sophia without training wheels and Gavin with training wheels)!  I love this picture of them on their bikes:)


The week before Sophia started Kindergarten, we had an open house at Jonathon Elementary to go to.  She got to meet her teacher (Mr. Carlson), put her school supplies in her desk and take a tour of the school.  Boy is she ready for Kindergarten!  Here the kids are posing for a few pictures before the open house....

Best buds.

My pretty girl.
 
 
Handsome little G.



One of my favorite pics!  I don't think I have one of the kids and Millie all smiling and looking good together:)


So cute!  They sure love each other!

Big sister holding little brother:)



No comments:

Post a Comment