Sunday, March 18, 2012

More On Marco...

My 2 good-looking guys.

Gavin and Papa Jim showing off their cool hats...love it!
During our afternoon/evening on Marco Island, we stopped for dinner at the Snook Inn (always a busy hotspot) and so as we were waiting for our table, I of coarse wanted to take a few pictures...



Out cute little Sophia.

Nana Sandy, Sophia, Gavin and Papa Jim at the Snook Inn.



Mama and my 2 babes....


Cute baby G.

There was live music at the Snook Inn and so after we were done eating the kids went to get a closer look...


Aaaahhh....so precious.

Gav and Soph busting a move!

For some reason this one just melts my heart! Such a beautiful little girl:)


Love this one too!

After dinner we did some walking around the hotels/resorts that are right on the beach. Here I am posing with my little man.

And now both my kiddos.

Sophia had to get a picture in front the mermaid!
Oh Marco, we had a fabulous time....until we meet again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment