Monday, March 19, 2012

Fun In The Sun In Naples

Patrick and I about to go out together for the evening in Naples.


We spent a wonderful afternoon at Naples beach! The kids had lots of fun watching the seagulls, playing in the sand and walking the beach. Although Gavin was scared of the waves and so we had to carry him as we walked along the beach. Here are Nana and Gavin having fun together:)

Me and my girl.

My little guy.

Daddy & Son.
So sweet:)
I just love this one of my 3 favorite people in this world running together on the beach.

What a cute beach bod!


Daddy & Daughter taking a dip in the ocean.
:)
Gav enjoying a snack.
Love this one!

One happy girl!
Cool dude in his shades!
Daddy & G.

I love this one of my little man and I!

Oh another seagull!!
Such a little lover:)
This one is so cute of Sophia and Nana!
Papa and G.
Silly girl.

Papa Jim played some songs with his guitar for us and of coarse the kids had to try it out too...here Soph is giving it a try.
And now Gavin.
Patrick enjoying a cold one in the pool.
Soph playing her guitar as sidekick to Papa Jim playing his...cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment