Monday, December 5, 2011

Our 2011 Thanksgiving


The Berger family on Thanksgiving...well, I actually had to work on Thankgiving Day so we celebrated it a couple days later....we have learned that what really matters when celebrating a holiday is just that you are with loved ones no matter what day it really lands on. It was just as special for us!


Our handsome and amazing cook with the huge turkey before he put it on the oven.


Me with my delicious pumpkin cupcakes and cream cheese frosting...it was my first time making them and I was quite proud:)


Yummy!


Handsome Gavin.


Pretty pouty-faced Sophia.


Sister & Brother.


I just love this one!


Now that's more like it! Love those big smiles!



Little Gav enjoying some mashed potatoes (one of his faves!) right off the beater.



We were fortunate to have my brother, Lane over to celebrate with us...here we are getting ready to eat our wonderful Thankgiving dinner...thanks to Patrick who did such a wonderful job!



The kids having fun with their Uncle Lane.






Another family pic.



Love this one!



Funny stuff!




No comments:

Post a Comment