Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Time At The Berger's


I love Christmas time! And I absolutely love decorating for it! It makes the house so warm and cozy. It's sad that it is only about 1 month a year that we get to keep it all up! Here is a small glipse of what Christmas time means to me...


Beauty, warmth, color and light.


Love the shiny and sparkling!


Worldly traditions.


Natural elements.


Hope, peace and love.


Creative decorating. This is my homemade wreath...I think that it turned out kind of cute:)


And the most important thing....Jesus. Jesus gave me the 2 best gifts that I could have ever asked for. So very thankful.



Gavin and Sophia being goofy and laughing at each other! What goofballs!



Sister & Brother enjoying some hot chocolate together.
















The kids posing in front of the Christmas tree after we got done decorating it.






A little playtime...












3 little ones all cuddling together watching a classic Christmas cartoon.









Watching some more Christmas shows together:)



Sophia with her big scrape on her face from running into a branch that was used for the arm of the one and only snowman that they have built this year.....she really did get punched by a snowman! Poor girl.




Smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment