Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Outdoor Fun


So it goes with a new house that you just have never-ending projects.....who would have thought right?  I was kind of under the impression that after you move in you are done...not so much.  One of the biggest jobs that we (and by we, I mean Patrick) just got done with (for this year anyway) was landscaping.  Patrick did a ton of work on his own as well as having the boulders put in by a landscaping company.  This picture is of the kids on our patio that Patrick built under our deck.  Boy did he do a great job!  

Besides all the work, we have been spending as much time outdoors as possible.  We love to take walks around our new beautiful neighborhood and often end up at the park.  Grey likes to go for walks and loves to be outdoors.
Here is our smiley guy in the stroller at the park:)




My big boy at the park.
I love this picture of him!

Miss Sophia being a little monkey.

Grey likes to sit in the grass....I can't wait until he can sit in our own grass.  We got sod at the end of June and so pretty soon he will be able to!

New discoveries!


Grey's 1st time in a swing!
He liked it for a minute or two:)


The big kids doing some swinging.
A selfie with me and my babe...such a sweet guy.


Little explorers.

Queen of the playground!

 
Neighborhood friends, Sebine and Sophia.
We have sure met a lot of great people in our new neighborhood!  The kids, as well as Patrick and I, already have made many friends.  We are so glad to be living here!

Happy Grey baby showing off his 1st tooth....he now has his 2 bottom teeth.

 
Millie relaxing with my on the deck one beautiful day.

One afternoon we met some friends at a park/splash pad/beach in Eden Prairie.  The kids all had a blast and Grey had a good 1st day at the beach!


I think this picture is so cute!  I love his sprawled out toes and goofy little grin...that's my baby!


Gavin, Sophia and friend, Eli playing at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment