Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Father's Day


Patrick and his 3 kiddos on Father's Day.

  

Those kids sure love their Daddy!

Patrick, Jim and Jeff.

We went to Patrick's parents house for dinner on Father's Day.  Here are the 3 Dads.

We spent some time outdoors and sat Grey in the grass.  We didn't have grass yet at our house at this time so this was a fairly new experience for him.  He seemed to like it though:)


Love this one:)

  

  
Sweet face.

  

Grey with his cousin, Hattie playing with the BIG ball.

 

We didn't take a picture of all the 3 moms on Mother's Day so we did it on Father's Day. 
Susie, Sandy and myself.


  We ended the day by walking to the dock on Lake Bavaria by our house so Patrick could do some fishing.  We are so lucky to have such a wonderful guy in our lives!  Also, I have to say Happy Father's Day to my dad, Ken who I wasn't able to see that day but was sure thinking about him-I love you Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment