Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Home Life

 My 3 favorite kiddos.
I am one lucky Mama.
I have so loved my time at home these past 16 weeks on my maternity leave.  This next Monday is my first day back at work.  I have mixed feelings about it.  I am ready to see my friends at work again but at the same time will miss having the mindset of staying at home.  Going back to work, my priorities have to change a bit and that is one thing that saddens me.  I know it will be an adjustment for us all but we will get through it and we will all be ok.  Eventually, this will be normal for us too.


A photo by Gavin:)

My 2 sweet boys.


Gavin sure loves his little brother.

Sophia all ready for beach day at school.

Big sister carrying around baby brother.  By the way, she doesn't get to do this all the time...only when I am right next to her:)

Baby all bundled up to go out.

Grey doing a little tummy time....love that sweet face!

He has really been working on rolling over....one of these days it will happen!

Brothers.

A couple more pics by Gavin....


Grey and I with Millie...not too bad by a 4 yr. old:)

We started putting Grey in the highchair for periods of time when we are in the kitchen.  He just loves to be right where we all are and a part of the action.  He looks so small in there still but he actually likes it!

It is so cute because I will be doing my thing in the kitchen and look over at him in the highchair and notice that he had been watching me intently.  As soon as I look his way, he has a big smile on his face...that super adorable open-mouthed grin....he truly makes my heart melt every time:)



My cute baby:)

I put some toys on the tray...but he didn't seem to care much.


I am so thankful for my time at home with my beloved family!  We have found a nanny that will be coming to our house which makes things a lot easier for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment