Monday, March 10, 2014

A Visit From Nana & Papa Volesky

My parents came for a visit the first weekend of March and it was sooo nice to see them again!  We just all had good quality time together.  Here is a super cute picture of my mom and her baby grandson:)

My Dad and Gav putting a puzzle together.

Nana Bobbie with her 2 grandsons.

Papa Ken, Gav, Lane and Greyson....all the guys hanging out:)

One evening we all had a nice dinner and celebrated my brother's upcoming birthday.  Our little celebration took him by surprise and made it really special:)

Papa Ken playing a card game with Sophia and Gavin.

Nana getting some play time in with Grey...

so sweet...



Look at that cutie-pie!  He just makes me smile:)



Sweet, sweet baby.


Nana coloring with G & S.

  Papa and Grey.
Love this picture.

My parents watched the kids one evening while Patrick and I went out together.  That was so nice for us to have some time alone!

Gavin and Papa Ken playing some cards.

Thanks so much for coming to visit Mom and Dad!  We always LOVE having you and we can't wait to come to Dickinson to visit you next!

No comments:

Post a Comment