Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sophia's U of M Gymnastics Meet Performance

Sophia has been a part of the pre-competitive team, "the training team", at Classic Gymnastics now for about 2 months.  She is doing very well and is really a talented little girl.  I could not be more proud of my little gymnast!
Being part of this team, she had a very fun opportunity to perform at the U of M Gymnastics Meet this past weekend.  I don't know if it was more fun for her or for me but a great opportunity nonetheless.  She did a wonderful job performing their little routine...she was a bit nervous at first but realized how much fun it is to perform in front of a crowd!  I am so glad that she was able to have such a great experience!

One proud little gymnast in her team leotard.

Showing off her Gophers and U or M face tattoos that all the girls had to have:)

Doing some practicing on the sidelines.

Sophie with some of her teammates....3 of these 4 girls are named Sophie!

Me and my little gymnast:)

All the girls just loved Goldy the Gopher...I think he really liked all the attention they were giving him too!

So cute!

The girls just could not get enough of him!



Sophia, her teammates and 2 of her coaches.  What a cute picture!

The girls all gathering and getting ready to go out and perform...

This was such a fun experience for Sophia and for me.  The meet was sooo fun to watch and brings back so many memories for me because gymnastics was such a huge part of my childhood.  I was also so proud of my little girl for going out there and doing her absolute best!  I could not be more proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment