Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Days At Home

This blog post is just a bunch of pictures from our days at home....most of them in our pajamas and without make-up:()
Gavin took this picture of Soph, myself and Grey.


Grey holding a rattle...I am not sure he knows that he is holding it or how he is doing it...but he is:)

Brothers.

  
Grey is hitting Gavin in the face in this one....Gav thought that was pretty funny!

  
Baby Grey.

  
Gavin took these photos of Grey and I...my sweet little baby:)

  

Grey in the bumbo chair for the first time.  He had a hard time holding his head up from the start but now he is much better at it.

Greyszy and  Gav.


A little Twister action...



While Daddy was away for a long weekend in Arizona with friends, the kids and I had a movie night and watched The Little Mermaid.  We all had fun being together.  The kids could not believe that I knew the songs (it is one of my favorite childhood movies:)....even little Grey was into it:)

Grey's 1st movie night.


 
Grey watching the movie with Sophia.

Love how Gav sits on his chair:)

My 3 kiddos having fun together during breakfast.

Sophie can really get the smiles out of Grey...so cute!

Sweet baby boy.

 

Gav loves taking pictures with his little brother;)



Gavin trying to get Grey to smile.

This is how Gavin plays with Grey...I think that is so cute!


My sweet boys.

Me and my baby...some more photography by Gavin.

No comments:

Post a Comment