Monday, August 26, 2013

Fair Time!

August is" Fair Time" in MN and so we managed to catch a couple of the smaller ones in our new western suburbs area.  Here the kids and I are before we headed out to the Carver County Fair.  I just think it is so cute how G has his hand on my ever-growing tummy:)  I was 24 weeks along at this time but now am almost 27 weeks.


Daddy and the kids ready to go down the big slide....

turned out a little blurry but I love this one of all of their faces:)

Patrick and his kiddos.


A couple weeks ago we also went to the Victoria Street Fair.  The kids had fun with their new clown noses, balloon figures, ice cones and going down big blow-up slides.  Not bad for a little street fair!


G is first down the slide and loves it!

Soph is next and loves it too!

Happy campers!

Daddy with his kids at the Victoria Street Fair.  This was actually taken on Patrick's 36th birthday (more on that to come)...Happy Birthday Honey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment