Monday, July 9, 2012

Our 1st Family Camping Trip

Our first camping trip as a family could not have turned out better! We camped at Frontenac State Park for 2 nights. We had a bit warm but really perfect weather for it. We hiked, grilled, swam, looked for bugs, were visited by a family of raccoons, got bit by mosquitos, had campfires and.....we all loved every single minute of it!
Gavin having a good ole time:)

My sweet little boy:)

Patrick starting up the fire

Sophia and Daddy.

G and Mommy.

Mama, G & S.

How sweet!

We sure had fun hiking together!

Gorgeous!


What a big boy!

My loves.


My other love.

How crazy is he?!!


Soph enjoying the scenery:)

Love this one!

Is that Spiderman???

Sophia can do it too!

And now even G!


The Berger family.









Beautiful wildflowers.

Wild hair:)

The kids are exhausted after our first day camping....but they still want to stay up for smores!

Wired.

The next day doing a bit of exploring.

It was quite hot so a trip to the beach was a must!




We had such a nice treat that evening....Nana Sandy and Papa Jim were able to join us! We had a lovely dinner at our campground and even did some hiking. Here the gang is ready to enjoy some food!

Love this one!

Our foursome.

My little gymnast:)

The kids cuddling with Nana Sandy in front of the fire.


Love this one too!

Yummy!


Me and my girl.

Daddy and his goofy boy.

Just another day at the beach!





How did she get sooo dirty?


G posing for the camera....

Yes, that is his pose! Ha ha! What a guy!
Well, that is it from our first adventure camping as a family....it could not have been better! We all are looking forward until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I want to chloroform the kids and kidnap them then hump their feet soles if the parents try to stop me I will gladly chloroform kidnap them to I can picture the mother and father freaking out as I chloroform their kids

    ReplyDelete