Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Day On The Lake

One thing I have been craving is a hot day for our family to spend the day on lake....and finally, I got it! Here are Patrick and Gavin driving the pontoon:)

Soph looking cute in her bikini.

Even I love to drive from time to time...

Lovin life!

My and my hubby.

G loving the scenery.

One happy boy!

Fun family times!

This is what Gavin looks like as we stroll along on the water...he stands and looks over the side and just loves to go FAST!

Sophia about to take a dip and get cooled off in the water.

How refreshing!

Gav and Daddy.

Funny boy!


The kids playing in the sand.

Nana Sandy and Sophia. Jim and Sandy joined us for a bit and then took the kids back home with them for Patrick and I to enjoy a bit of alone time on the lake...now, that was relaxing:)

Me and my little man.

Patrick.

What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment