Thursday, September 8, 2016

Days In July

Gavin lost his 1st top tooth!  He was pretty proud!

In July Gavin did a soccer camp which he absolutely loved!  So proud of my big boy!

Big sister and little brother watching Gavin on his last day of soccer camp.
 
Nana Sandy, Patrick and Grey.
Jim and Sandy invited the whole family over for dinner one evening....
 
Grey and Hattie eating dinner together on the deck.
 
And even some dancing afterward!  So cute!

My best friend, Steph and her family came out for a boat day and then dinner at our house with a bonfire afterward.  Here are Sophia and Charlie, both 8 yrs old.

Pretty brave kiddos to jump into Lake Waconia and go for a swim!


 

Sophia, Grey, Charlie, Ben and Gavin.


Patrick & I, Steph & George

Steph and I and a photobomb from George.

Patrick and I.


Steph and George.

Love her!~
 
Another family boat day:)
 
 
Little Grey having a good old time!
 
 
Patrick even decided to jump in!

No comments:

Post a Comment