Sunday, January 3, 2016

November Wrap Up

 We had an unusually warm November and so one afternoon that I was home Grey and I took our lunch out on the porch to take full advantage of the gorgeous weather.
 
 Love lunches with my little buddy.
 
 This is a very common sight at our house.  Grey carries his little red chair around so he can reach up on to the counter, get up on the barstools and even uses it to stand on and shoot hoops into his bb hoop....what a little character:)
 
 My funny little man.
 
 Grey made a big mess one morning with markers.
 
 Papa Jim was in town one night and came to have dinner with us and then stay the night.  It was so much fun to have him visit!

 Sweet Grey waking up from his nap...
 
 So love that face.
 


 The boys having some fun outside.
 
 Pat and I getting ready for our "painting party" one evening in the basement...so much work....but it is getting close!
 
 Grey all cozy and cute on the couch one morning.
 


 My brown-eyed boy.
 
 Soph showing off all her medals from her "career" as a gymnast so far....she wanted me to take a pic of her... I love that she is so proud of her accomplishments...as am I:)
 

 Grey on his chair eating tomatoes.
 

 My little gymnast in one of her new leotards.
 

 I just love this photo....it is so Grey.
He might be small but he is resourceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment