Saturday, December 5, 2015

Deerdorff Orchards

In mid October we took a trip to Deerdorff Orchards close to our house.  It was a gorgeous fall day...on a weekday so we pretty much had the place to ourselves which was great.  We had a great time seeing the beautiful fall decor, seeing the cute farm animals and walking amongst the apple trees.  My favorite thing to do is to take pictures because it always such beautiful scernery...and....I just love fall:)
 

Our 3 fall cuties!

Miss Sophia Edith.

The boys.
 

More pics with various fall scenes...
 


 My handsome husband.
 
Gav man looking out at the animals.
 

Grey looking at the goats...he just loved the animals and had to wave (and yell) bye-bye to them...so cute!
 

Soph loves the animals as well.
 

Grey feeds the goat...
 




Such big kids!
 

And jump...
 

Airborne!
 

The 3 kiddos.
 

Big jumps from everyone!
 

 Love these 3!
 

Gav looking oh-so-sweet.
 

Hanging out on the farm...
 


My sweet baby...
 




Handsome G.
 


The 3 guys in my life.
 

Sweet Sophia.
 


Me and my baby.
 


Daddy helps Gav pick a high apple.
 

Grey loves to find the apples...
 

I just love this picture of Grey!  This look is so "Grey"
 

A little taste...
 

Oh my sweet.
 

Exploring.
 

Gav found many treasures!




The loves of my life.
 

Love this one of my pretty girl!
 


Such an adorable place...
 




Mother and Daughter.
 


 
 
Soph loves to pose for pictures!
 

One of my faves!

Bunnies!
 

3 characters.
 


Our family of 5.
 

We always love our time at Deerdorff and we could not have had a more beautiful fall day!


No comments:

Post a Comment