Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Lane & Mindy's Wedding: August 29, 2015

Mindy getting ready for her big day.
 
I met Mindy and the other bridesmaids at the hotel in downtown Minneapolis to help Mindy get ready and take pictures together.  After that the whole wedding party along with the parents took a limo bus around to take pictures.  Then it was off to FIVE event center to get ready for the ceremony.
 

Mindy was such a beautiful bride!
 

The first look...





One happy couple ready to get married!
 

My dad and I on the limo bus.
 

My mother and I.
 

The 1st stop for pictures was at the Stone Arch Bridge....
Lane, his groomsmen and the fathers.
 

Proud parents with the groom.
 


The Volesky's
 

The Volesky family with their newest member.

Lane and Mindy with the Schroeder Family.
 




Mother and Son.
 

Lane, Mom and Dad.
 
Our second spot for pictures was a park by Lake Harriet.
 
Fun times on the bus!
 
 


Greyson Kenneth, the littlest ring bearer.
 


Grey having a snack before the ceremony.
 


So handsome.
 

Sophia was a flower girl and Gavin and Greyson were the 2 ring bearers.
How special for them to all be a part of Lane and Mindy's wedding day.  How cute are they!?!
 



Me and 3 kiddos.
 

The whole Volesky/Berger Family.
 

The Berger Family.
 


The newly married couple!

Can't believe my brother is now a married man!  So happy for him!

Me and my Grey.
 

Yummy cupcakes!
 

Having some fun at dinner with Soph...
 


The newlyweds.
 

Patrick and I at dinner.
 

Their first dance as husband and wife.
 
Me and my handsome Gav.
 
Gavin and his new buddy, Mindy's nephew.
 
The groom dancing with his mother.
 

 Lane and Mindy at the after party.
 
Mindy and her dad.
 
Patrick and I.
 


Such a beautiful and super fun day!  I am so unbelievingly happy for the new Mr. and Mrs. Volesky!  Thank you both so much for letting me and my family be a part of your special day!  I look forward to making so many new memories together!

No comments:

Post a Comment