Thursday, October 15, 2015

Daddy's Birthday & Time On the Boat

We celebrated Patrick's birthday on August 17th and went out to dinner.  Here are the kids with their pre-dinner kiddy cocktails cheersing to their wonderful Daddy!
 
 One absolutely beautiful hot August summer day, we last-minute decided to meet Patrick after work and go out on the boat on Lake Waconia.  Jim and Sandy were able to join us too!
Here are Soph and Grey hanging out on the tube...
 



 Grey loves to drive the boat with Papa Jim!
 
 Love this one!
 
 Nana Sandy with Soph and Gav.
 
 Sophie tubing with Daddy and doing some risky tricks...
 
 Wow!  Look no hands!
 
 Just a little swimming in the lake...
 


 Fun time on the boat!
 
 The boys were fighting over who gets to drive the boat with Papa...boys will be boys:)

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! Even I would want to spend my birthday like this with my family someday. I am actually planning some water activities for my niece’s birthday in an event space Atlanta where there is a pool and different slides. I am sure she’s going to have an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete