Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Marco Island Beach

 Marco Island Beach is one of my favorite places to take pictures.  I always get such good ones there with the beautiful water, sand, seagulls and sunlight shining on the water.
This year did not fail me.
 
 Cute little Gav Man frolicking on the beach.
 

 Pretty Sophia.
 
 Daddy helping Grey get used to the sand...he wasn't so sure about it at first.
 
 Grey on the beach.
 
  "What is this "sand" stuff?"
 
 Gav still frolicking on the beach....
 



 Daddy & Grey.
 
 Sophia finding sea shells on the beach.
 
 


 Grey found a sea shell too!
 
 Me and my baby...
 


 
 Gav loves playing in the sand!
 
 Sandy & Jim.
 
 Sophia with Nana & Papa.
 

 Our family on the beach.

 Love these of Gav.
 
 My little island boy.
 

 Soph sparkling in the sun...
 
 Love this one of my girl!
 
 The whole gang and a lot of sun.
 
 Love this! 
 
 Grey started to really love the sand.
 
 Such a perfect background...
 


 One of my faves!

 Another one of my faves...love the sailboat in the background...couldn't get this shot again if I tried.
 

 My 3 little loves.  I just love the carefree nature that this picture shows!

 Sophia and the mermaid.
 
One more with the mermaid.


No comments:

Post a Comment