Friday, August 15, 2014

4th of July


Gavin, Greyson & Sophia on the morning of the 4th of July.  It is Grey's 1st one!
How festive they all look in their red, white and blue!


 I had to add this one in for a "blooper" shot....oh...siblings.....
 We went out on Lake Waconia and had a wonderful family day out there.  Here is Gav Man all ready for some fun in the sun! 

 All set in their life jackets...

 Baby needs a little nap:)
 He sure was a happy guy when he awoke!
 Sophia.
 Gavin.
 Big sis, Sophia sure loves to play with her baby brother....

 Looks like the little guy kinda likes his big sis as well:)
 That Gav sure loves to drive the pontoon:)
 Enjoying the beautiful day with my family.
 Grey Baby.


My pretty little girl.

 Gavy boy.
S and G having a dance party on the boat...so funny!

Patrick.
 
 
Silly Gav.

Love this one of my girl:)

Sophia's dance pose.




Me and my baby.
What a great family day we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment