Monday, May 26, 2014

Soccer

 Gavin and Sophia in their soccer uniforms...so proud and so cute:)

 Sophia and Gavin played in a little soccer league for the 1st time this spring.  It was boys and girls, 4-6 yr. olds.  It is probably the only time that they will be on the same team together so I just had to have them do it.  It was so fun to see them both play their hardest! They both just loved it and could not wait to go for each and every practice/game.  I was one proud Mama watching my 2 kiddos play soccer!

 Patrick even was their coach....kind of by accident, but, nonetheless, he did coach them as much he could.

 Most of the season was played indoors because it was just too chilly to be outside.  At least one game was played outside...I was lucky to have been off work for that one:)

 Gav kicking...looks like he might have missed the ball on that one:)

 This picture is hilarious!  Little Gav goes after the ball and gets more of it then he would have wanted I think:(  He was not hurt after this...just an fyi.

 Yeah that chin smarts...


 So proud of my 2 little soccer players!  They both did so good throughout the season and were really into it.  Sophia even made several goals!

 Time out with their coach.

 Grey helped me cheer them on....he was such a trooper on that chilly day that they played outdoors.

Sophia and Gavin with some of their teammates after the game.  Unfortunately I was not able to get a photo of the full team because I had to work for their last game.

No comments:

Post a Comment