Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Roadtrip To Dickinson

It had been such a long time since we had been to Dickinson....so, over Spring Break, the kids and I made the long trip to visit my parents.  Patrick ended up not being able to go last minute because of work so my mom met us in Fargo and drove the rest of the way with us.  Thank God for her!
The ride was really long but actually went pretty well...the kids were great and even little Grey did good on his first road trip ever!
The first picture is of the kids showing off their new pj's from my parents...so cute and cozy!  Love G & G's matching sets!

Cute Baby G with his teething beads.


Sophia & Gavin with Nana.
That first night that we got there Gavin ended up having the stomach flu!  It totally just came out of the blue!  And guess who he chose to sleep with that night....my poor mom!  The next morning I stayed with the boys while my parents and Sophia went to church.  We all just laid low the rest of the day...luckily none of the rest of us got sick...so strange!

Papa Ken and Greyson.
It was Grey's 1st trip to Dickinson too!

Sophia had a blast playing with all of Nana's great dress-up clothes....so adorable!

 
Such a little angel that girl!



  So fun!

My dad and I...Cheers!

My mother and I.

We had a lot of fun playing bingo with the kids...they thought it was just great and each won a game.

Me and my Gav.

Papa and Grey.

  
We went to visit my Grandma Bahley....it was the first time that she had met Grey.

 
Grey and his Great Grandma Bahley.

We also went to visit my Grandpa and Grandma Volesky...it was also their first time meeting Grey.

Grey and his Great Grandma Volesky.

One thing that the kids always look forward to is going swimming at the Community Center.  This time was even better because they had just gotten done with swimming lessons and so they could practice all of the things that they had learned!

I don't think Sophia stopped swimming for even 30 seconds!  She was just constantly going and going...she is one hard worker and very determined!


Grey had another first with sticking his feet in the pool.  He didn't seem to mind one bit!  Next time he is going all in!


Gavin was much more comfortable in the water and went down the waterslide multiple times on his own.


Nana and little Grey on the sidelines.

Grey just had a weekend full of "firsts"....another big one was that he rolled over for the first time!
It was so adorable to watch and I even got it on video!


He worked so hard and he finally did it!  Way to go Baby G!



Love that sweet sweet face!

Blowing some bubbles.

My parents with their 3 grandkiddos.
Thanks Mom and Dad for a great time!  Can't wait to come and visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment