Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Berger Baby Boy Update

 Well, as of tomorrow (Oct. 31st), I am 36 weeks along and officially have 3 weeks left to go until my c-section date that is scheduled for Thursday, Nov. 21st.....oh boy, I can hardly wait!  I am soooo ready to be done being pregnant and ready to meet our little baby boy!  Everything has been going pretty well but I was measuring a little bit under so last week I had an ultrasound just to make sure that the baby was the appropriate size...and he was!  At 35 weeks then, he was about 5 lbs, 6 oz. and measuring right at 50% all around.  They expect him to be somewhere around 7 1/2 lbs. at birth.  In the top picture I am 35 weeks along and the bottom one is back when I was 31 weeks along.
We are all so excited to meet our little guy....I really think that Sophia and Gavin are going to be great older siblings and great helpers for Mommy and Daddy too!


No comments:

Post a Comment