Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a lovely Thanksgiving day and the whole weekend that followed!  My parents were here staying with us and that is always a treat.  We also had my brother, Lane, my uncle, Keith and cousin, Chloe celebrating with us....it was our biggest Thanksgiving to date!  Patrick, as always did a wonderful job with the meal:)
Here is one of my mom with S & G.

Lane and Dad.

Chloe reading to Sophia.

The guys...Lane, Dad, Gavin and Keith.

Our amazing cook:)

Ready to eat!

Cheers!

Princess Sophia.

My Mom brought the game Twister and it was a pretty big hit!

Check out that pose....not quite one that just anyone could hold!

Chloe with S & G.  They sure had a lot of fun with her!
 
Lane, Chloe, myself and Sophia.

Cousins.

Keith and Chloe.

Sophia, Keith, Chole and G man.

Uncle Lane with S & G.

My cute girl:)

G and Papa Ken...so cute!


Let the holiday season begin!

Such a cute one of Nana Bobbie and her girl:)

Dad, G and me.


Nana and Papa with the kiddos...I love these!


Some more fun ones of Twister!



Too cute!

 
Thanks to all our family who helped us celebrate the start of the holiday season....I sure have a lot to be thankful for:)  Always in our thoughts...the family that we could not see this holiday but that are always in our hearts:)

No comments:

Post a Comment