Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween Festivites

The week of Halloween 2012 was a good one for us!  Here is picture of our family right before going out trick-or-treating Halloween night.  We actually had Patrick home with us this year which was such a nice treat as he is usually out bow hunting this time of year.  The kids were thrilled to have him here!

Sophia, our little Pocahontas. 


Gavin, our superhero, Spiderman.



Even Patrick and I joined in on the fun and dressed up for a Halloween party:)

This year we took the kids to the Eagan Community Center for this year's Halloween Hodge Podge...it was a fun-filled evening for the kids with games, bounce houses and candy!

Love this one!

Me and my little trick-or-treaters.


Gav excited to go in the jump house in the background.

S & G jumping away...

Since Patrick was home this year we were able to carve pumpkins again (he is the artist in the family).  I think he did quite a stand-up job, don't you?  The kids were sure proud of their Daddy's work:)



At preschool on Halloween day Sophia was able to dress up in her costume and they also had a Halloween parade.  I was able to switch days that I had to work so I could be there to take some pictures.  It was so worth it to see her smile and wave at me when she saw me amongst all the parents.  I was so proud of my big girl:)



Here the kids are right before going out trick-or-treating...one happy and excited girl along with one crabby, pouty-faced boy. 

Now that is better....all smiles!

Pocahontas with her bow:)
 
The kids posing with the scary guy guarding our front door on Halloween night:()

No comments:

Post a Comment