Friday, October 12, 2012

Nana Bobbie & The MN Zoo

 

Way back in August my mom came down for 5-6 days to help watch the kids and just to visit!  What a treat for us!
We took the kids to the MN Zoo and had a great time!  We actually got to spend some quality time together and didn't have to be so rushed...it was really great to have my mom around:)  And we sure appreciate her help!
I just love this picture of her and kids at the Zoo:)
 
 

Nana Bobbie helping the kids play on one of their favorite playgrounds...man, was it packed that day!
 

 
 
My brother, Lane also was able to meet us out for a fun Zoo excursion:)
 

Sophia having a good old time!
 

Love this one of Lane and Gav:)
 


We got to see the dinosaur exhibit too!  Here S is at the entrance....

All of us adults thought that the exhibit was pretty darn cool....the kids were not so sure about it:(
 
Yikes!


Lane, my Mom and G.




Priceless shot!

Sophie finally made a friend:)
 
Not a dinosaur but another pic that I liked:)

S enjoying a sweet treat.



My little monkey watching the monkeys:)

Me and 2 babes. 

love this!

Daddy helping Sophia with her art project back at home.

Nana helping G with a puzzle.

My mom with her 2 grandchildren....we love you Mom!  Thanks so much for all your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment