Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Family Gardening

Now that we have our wonderful hillside gardens all finished we have been doing a bit of "gardening" as a family. The kids and well, all of us, love to goand see the progress everyday. Here are Daddy and the kids taking a break from gardening for a picture:)


Little G.

Daddy and his kiddos.

Sophia helping Daddy turn the soil and doing some weeding.

Sophia is now into "posing" for pictures these days as you will be able to tell throughout this post...it is too cute (also I had a phase of doing the same exact thing at right about the same age...haha!)

S with her gardening tool.

My good-looking hubby:)

What a pose from Gav! " The new Mr. GQ everyone!!!"

Now that is more what we are used to:)

Curly G.



Another pretty pose:)


Can you tell how excited I am about my gardens! They are sooo pretty!



Daddy helping Gav plant a sunflower plant.



G checking out the pretty yellow flowers.


I LOVE summer!

G and his gardening tools.




Too cute!

Mama and her girl.

And both of my cute kiddos!





Aaaahhh:)


Soph having fun in the sprinklers!


No comments:

Post a Comment