Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend


Me and my 2 best gifts that I have ever been given....my Sophia and my Gavin. I feel so blessed to have been given one girl and one boy....they are better than I could have ever imagined.









The day before Mother's Day we worked hard to finish up our spring project, our 2 hillside gardens. No one worked harder than my talented husband....they turned out amazing and I am so excited to have our real 1st gardening experience!






Aren't they beautiful!!!



On Saturday night we had our 1st fire on the year which is always such a treat!



Loving my garden beds!



Soph & Gav.



2 kiddos enjoying the bonfire.



We had Patrick's parents over for dinner on Mother's Day....we are sooo glad that they are back from Florida!



Nana and G.

P.S. Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful Mother! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment