Saturday, February 4, 2012

32 Years


On January 26th, I turned 32 years old...wow! It is just another year but now I am starting to prefer that time go slower or perhaps, just stand still. But none the less, it was a great day that I spent with my family.
The kids helped me make my favorite cupcakes in the morning or that is what we thought going to do until we found out that we didn't have enough eggs....so, we packed up in record time for a quick trip to the grocery store. I thought that while we were there that we would pick up some other things on the list too. So, after going though the whole store we get in line to check out and Sophia looks up at me and says, "But Mom, we didn't even get any eggs."
So I don't know if this story is indicator of my age or of hers but I was quite thankful of Sophia's fabulous, never-forgetting 4 yr. old mind:)
Patrick brought some sushi home for dinner and that concluded my birthday day. It was good.


Sophia putting the sprinkles on m birthday cupcakes.


She is such a good helper!



Me and my sushi dinner...yum!



Cheers!










Me and my 2 favorite kiddos. I am so very lucky.






Soph and Mama.



We had to get Millie in one picture too:)



My loves.




No comments:

Post a Comment