Monday, January 2, 2012

Sophia is 4!


Our little girl turned 4 years old today! Wow how time flies! I know I say that on every birthday, every year, but it is true! All of a sudden my baby girl is a little lady and even acts likes it too (well, sometimes). Pretty soon she will be off to school!


Sophia had a wonderful birthday! It started off with a yummy pancake breakfast and then she got to open her gifts from Mommy & Daddy after lunch. Later that evening we went to the MOA to go on some rides and have a birthday dinner....it was a fun-filled day!



The Birthday Girl enjoying her pancakes.



Gav enjoying his pancakes too! Oh this picture cracks me up!




Sophia with her new pretty necklace on from Mommy & Daddy.



New ice skates!



Mommy and my birthday girl...






My little sweetheart.



My 2 best kids.






Daddy and the birthday girl.



How sweet.



This is one of my favorites!









Brother & Sister.












Our family on Sophia's 4th birthday.






Out for dinner at the MOA.



Sophia with her birthday dessert!



Finger licking good!






Messy Gav.


Happy 4th Birthday to our beautiful, smart little girl, Sophia! We love you and are so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment