Monday, October 3, 2011

Berger Family Bonfire



Our family loves to have bonfires this time of year! One night I decided to take some (or a lot) or pictures....this is one of my all time favorites of our pretty little girl...







Sophia at times can be very good at posing/smiling for pictures.






I think that this one is sooo adorable...cute little girl pushing her bangs out of the way.



Aaahhhh. How sweet.








Little Gav all ready for the fire.



My 2 favorite kiddos.







Smiley Gavy.











The kids enjoying the bonfire:)




Mama with Gavin & Sophia.












Smiley Soph.






Love this one!



Now it's Gav's turn to smile for the camera...TOO CUTE






Love this one too!



Oh now he is getting sad:(



My sweet little guy.



That's my Gav!!






So sweet..



So innocent...



Happy...



Now not so happy...






Daddy helping both of the kids roast their own marshmellows....



Look at how hard they are both concentrating on their marshmellows!



Sophia enjoying her smore.



This is what Gavin's marshmellow ended up looking like!



"Daddy is my marshmellow done yet?"



That Gav is such a sweet little boy!



Gavy finally enjoying his delicious smore!



Soo yummy!



Patrick made the perfect roasted marshmellow for Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment