Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Gavin Is 2!


Our sweet little boy has turned 2!!! I can't believe my baby is that old already! Gavin had a great birthday and a great birthday party (pictures from that coming later). Here are some pictures that I put together of our little Gavy. He brings sooo much joy, laughter and pure sweetness into our lives each and every day. Our life would not be the same without him!

At age 2, Gavin talks a lot and learns most things from his big sister. He loves to run, do his cute little jumps, sing, scream, give hugs & kisses and eat snacks. He would stay outside all day if he could and likes to go on walks and try to do his big sister's gymnastics moves. He is quite the monkey and is always running around the house, jumping on furniture or dancing. His favorite toys are his matchbox cars and balls. He still loves his passy and little giraffe blankie.
Gavin has just been growing up sooo fast but sometimes I do stop and gaze over at him.....I would have never thought that a short, red-headed boy with chubby cheeks would melt my heart day in and day out.


My sweet baby boy.


He sure cleans up nice! Sooo handsome!




This is how Gavin smiles for the camera...what a goofball!








































Happy 2nd Birthday Gavin!~ We love you so much and are so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment